Jan 16, 2014

OK OK - SO I'VE MISSED SOME LOOKS

   UGHH the curse of being busy has come upon me. So here are some of the looks that have been posted on various medias the past couple of weeks.
 
  You know when you just are so overwhelmed that all you really really really want to wear is a cotton t-shirt and jeans? That's been me all week. It's nice to get some shoots going and dress up so I know that not all is lost. All photos were taken by the lovely Sonia over at Natashya Photo (my partner in crime and Rage Market shoots).



  I don't really know what my personal style is because it changes constantly. I don't think there is ONE kind of look that I go for. I just kind of do whatever I feel like wearing in the moment. 

  Also can someone please buy the Chiffon Cape from RM because its so beautiful and I don't understand how it doesn't have a home yet…seriously. 

1 comment:

  1. The last look is amazing! Great style! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete